For social distancing purposes, workstations can also be marked permanently unavailable (shown greyed out in the above floorplan) to ensure they are not used. The same solution can also be linked to your room-booking system to provide passive and touchless check-in and release.
- View available seats on screens or mobile devices
- No download or registration required to view real-time data
- No public touchscreens so no compromise of hygiene
- Reassure staff with real-time data showing workstations have been cleaned
- Manage seats in any space including meeting rooms and break-out areas
- Manage multiple locations in one system
- Help to manage the back-to-work process
We know that businesses are learning a lot about flexible working, and that they expect considerable change to working practices once the threat of COVID-19 passes. The system offers a great return-on-investment by enabling you to control space utilisation and the office environment, which means you can further deliver improved health, wellbeing and productivity as well as real estate cost control.
Read the blog: How office utilisation and environmental sensors are gaining new significance because of COVID-19